Wednesday, April 28, 2010

GLEE

Well, who doesn't love Glee? Umm... no one? No, I'm serious.
I was talking to my friend the other day, and she mentioned that Glee had more normal people  in it and that's why she liked the show. WELL, I agree!  The characters show emotions that we can relate to and express it through song and dance- as we probably do in our own private bedrooms and showers. We see jealousy, happiness, anger, and all sorts of other things, that we at one point in our own high school lives have felt. It's not like High School Musical with barbie doll characters and zero plot substance... Even Zac Effron couldn't sit through the first half of that crap... 
That's why I think Glee makes more sense! It's a well done musical and show...the characters are content with being themselves and surface ALL emotions- whether good or bad!! The actors are also really talented, a characteristic really lacking in High School Musical (except for Corbin Bleu- he's cool).
Just be happy!!!! And be free!! Wow, Glee has rubbed off on me too much :P 
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL = POOR QUALITY
GLEE= HIGH(ER) QUALITY 

ALRIGHT, I need to continue studying for the test tomorrow. God, I hate being a second semester senior....

No comments:

Post a Comment